Surfing Cooling Dog Bandana – CLEARANCE
Want to stay as cool as the other side of your human's pillow? Try the Beast & Buckle cooling bandana, the perfect accessory for warm weather!
Made with a special material that cools when wet, this bandana features our Surfing pattern.
Why you and your human will love this bandana:
- Keeps you cool - stay comfortable and prevent overheating just by wearing this bandana, making it easy to stay safe in hot weather.
- Easy to use - to access the cooling capabilities of the bandana, just dip it in water, squeeze out the excess, and put it on. You'll stay cool for hours!
- Fun and comfortable - the design will keep you looking good without making you uncomfortable. You'll absolutely love wearing it.
- High-quality - the special material in this bandana is durable while presenting a fun design.
- Orders are usually processed and shipped within one (1) business day. Orders placed on or around holidays, such as the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's may see slightly longer processing times so that our team may spend time with family.
- Shipping costs vary based on location and desired shipping speed. Standard shipping is FREE for all orders over $20.
- You will receive an email from Beast & Buckle with tracking information when your order is shipped.
- If your order is returned to us by the carrier ("Return to Sender") due to an issue with the address provided during checkout, we will reach out to arrange for reshipment, possibly at the customer's expense (depending on circumstances). If you do not wish to have the order reshipped, or if we cannot reach you within three business days, the items in your order will be treated as though they were "returned" and processed for a refund or store credit (with our shipping costs subtracted) in accordance with our return policy.
We ship to many countries around the globe! Please keep in mind that international customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with their orders and any returns or exchanges they wish to do.
The Beast & Buckle Guarantee
If you do have an issue with your Beast & Buckle purchase, we want to know about it AND make it right. That is why you can always return ANY non-final sale item from an original order within 30 days of delivery, no questions asked. All we ask is that you tell us why so that we can improve our products and buying experience.
We do not accept returns for the following items:
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (see the "Sale Items" section below)
- Items that were shipped as part of an exchange
To initiate a return, use our self-service return system. You will receive a prepaid label to mail back your item(s).
Refunds & Exchanges
We are proud to offer Instant Exchanges! If you need to exchange an item, you can have your new item shipped BEFORE we receive your returned item...it's really awesome! You can do this in less than a minute using our self-service return system.
If your order was delivered to a US address, you'll receive a prepaid shipping label for sending the item back to us, and your new "order" will process just like a normal one - you'll be able to track it and see exactly when it is supposed to arrive! To avoid being charged for another item, all you need to do is put the items you're exchanging in the mail (using the label we provide) within 14 days of your request. International orders may be returned, but customers will be responsible for all shipping costs.
For a return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 3-5 business days.
Return shipping labels
For normally-priced items, if you opt for a return to your original payment method, the cost of the return shipping label will be deducted from your refund. If you choose to exchange or have a refund issued in store credit, the return shipping label will be provided for free.
Clearance items – unless they are marked Final Sale – may be returned for store credit or exchanged for a different size. Exchanges for clearance items have no handling or return label fee. Starting May 26, 2022, clearance items returned for store credit will have $4 deducted from the store credit issued to cover the cost of the return label.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received your refund after five (5) business days, first contact your credit card company (or the company responsible for your payment method), as some payment methods may require additional time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Clearance and Final Sale items
All items on our Final Sale page are final sale and may not be returned for a refund. Clearance items may be returned for store credit (minus the cost of the return label, as described above) or exchanged for a different size. Items under $5 are not 100% final sale – no returns, no exchanges, no exceptions.
If you have purchased a sale item that was delivered with defects or damage, please contact us with pictures of your item within seven (7) days of delivery to arrange for a store credit refund.
Discount codes and Promotions
Using a discount code does not affect your ability to return or exchange an item. We accept returns and exchanges on all eligible items (per the terms on this page) regardless of whether a discount code was used or not.
Please keep in mind, however, that returns of items during incentive promotions like "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" and "Save 30% when you spend over $100" (or similar) can jeopardize the promotional savings/discounts earned with your purchase. If returning an item (for a refund or store credit) would cause your purchase to no longer qualify for that offer, your refund will be calculated with the promotional savings removed and the total may be different than what is shown in our return system. This calculation will be done after your return is received by our team. Promotional offers/savings are not affected by exchanges.
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive store credit for the value of your return.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, the refund will need to be issued to the gift giver.