Save money when you grab the Cow Print No Pull Bundle! Designed to match each other perfectly, this combo will have other dogs doing double-takes when you walk by.
This no-pull dog harness and leash set features a traditional cow print pattern!
Why you and your human will love this harness:
- Strong, yet luxurious - built using tough, sturdy materials, this harness can handle wild walkers and strong pullers
- Perfect fit - the straps are very adjustable, allowing for a customized fit for dogs of varying neck/body ratios
- Built for comfort - while the materials are VERY strong, they'll also keep you comfortable, and the three-buckle setup means no pulling the harness over your head!
- Cute as a button - it wouldn't be a Beast & Buckle harness if it didn't look like a million bucks...and this one is no exception! No more plain, boring harnesses :)
Why you and your human will love the leash:
- Bold and stylish - this leash features a custom design on each side...with a patterned handle area, too!
- Comfortable grip - the handle features extra padding so your human can grip the leash firmly without straining their hands
- Premium quality - made from durable neoprene, with a zinc alloy D-ring and leash clip that's light but strong
Leash Width: 1 in.
How do I put on the harness?
The harness is VERY easy to put on. The most important part is to ensure that the side with the handle goes on the back.
We recommend unbuckling all three buckles so that the harness can be put on (and removed) without needing to go over the dog's head. When putting the harness on, secure the neck area first, then the chest.
If you're putting the harness on your dog for the first time, you'll want to adjust the straps so that the harness fits snugly on your dog. We recommend putting the harness on the dog first to see how much adjustment is needed, then removing the harness and adjusting it most of the way while it's not on the dog. Make adjustments in roughly equal amounts on each side of the harness. Fine-tuning the fit to get it perfect can be done while the harness is on your dog. You'll know the fit is right when the harness feels snug (doesn't move around) and you can fit two fingers in between the dog and the harness.
How do I adjust the neck strap that doesn't have a buckle?
Adjusting this strap is very easy! If you're looking at the chest area of the harness, loosen the strap by moving the black strap clip to the left towards the pocket on the chest from which the strap comes out of. To tighten it, move it to the right as far as needed.
Pro tip – the black strap can be moved through the elastic strap loop that holds the strap in place. This gives you lots of extra room to tighten!
What can I do with the excess strap?
If you have the harness adjusted to a tighter setting, you will likely have a good amount of strap at the end. Not to worry! There are pockets on the chest side of the harness where each strap comes out of where the excess strap can be tucked. If you have the harness on a very tight setting and there is a lot of extra strap, you should be able to fold the excess strap over and still fit it in the pockets.
- Orders are usually processed and shipped within one (1) business day. Orders placed on or around holidays, such as the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's may see slightly longer processing times so that our team may spend time with family.
- Shipping costs vary based on location and desired shipping speed. Standard shipping is FREE for all orders over $20.
We ship to select countries around the globe. Please keep in mind that international customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with their orders and any returns or exchanges they wish to do.
The Beast & Buckle Guarantee
If you do have an issue with your Beast & Buckle purchase, we want to know about it AND make it right. That is why you can always return ANY undamaged, non-final sale item from an original order within 30 days of delivery, no questions asked. All we ask is that you tell us why so that we can improve our products and buying experience.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following items:
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (see the "Sale Items" section below)
- Items that were shipped as part of an exchange
To initiate a return, use our self-service return system. You will receive a prepaid label to mail back your item(s).
Refunds & Exchanges
We are proud to offer Instant Exchanges! If you need to exchange an item, you can have your new item shipped BEFORE we receive your returned item...it's really awesome! You can do this in less than a minute using our self-service return system.
If your order was delivered to a US address, you'll receive a prepaid shipping label for sending the item back to us, and your new "order" will process just like a normal one - you'll be able to track it and see exactly when it is supposed to arrive! To avoid being charged for another item, all you need to do is put the items you're exchanging in the mail (using the label we provide) within 14 days of your request.
For a return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 3-5 business days.
International orders may be returned or exchanged, but customers will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Shipping costs are not refundable.
Return shipping labels
For normally-priced items, if you opt for a return to your original payment method, the cost of the return shipping label will be deducted from your refund. If you choose to exchange or have a refund issued in store credit, the return shipping label will be provided for free.
Clearance items – unless they are marked Final Sale – may be returned for store credit or exchanged for a different size. Exchanges for clearance items have no handling or return label fee. Starting May 26, 2022, clearance items returned for store credit will have an amount deducted from the store credit issued to cover the cost of the return label.
Clearance and Final Sale items
All items on our Final Sale page are final sale and may not be returned for a refund. Items under $5 are 100% final sale – no returns, no exchanges, no exceptions.
Clearance items may be returned for store credit (minus the cost of the return label, as described above) or exchanged for a different size.
If you have purchased a final sale item that was delivered with defects or damage, please contact us with pictures of your item within seven (7) days of delivery to arrange for a store credit refund.
Sooo cute finally picked it up today and now I have a mini cow
Beast & Buckle
Yay! Thank you, Tarrin!